Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When the plan falls apart......

So today did not go as planned...thought I would be home by 4 to make meatloaf, but not the case! Too many sick people at the store, so I had to stay late and close :( So I opened up the floor to all my wonderful facebook friends for sugggestions of something quick to do with my pound of ground beef. The winner was hamburger steak with brown gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans. Stevie acted like I had cooked a award winning meal....lol!!!! I even cheated and used a packet of gravy mix(I never do that!!!) So I decided that I should plan better for tomorrow....Crockpot Chili!! Bruce will be so happy....he LOVES chili!!! So I started gathering all the ingredients, only to find I have no peppers!! How could this house be without peppers....I use them in everything(maybe that is why I am out of them)!!!! So the crockpot chili plan has turned into old fashioned chili, cooked on the stove, after MDO tomorrow(and after a trip to the Pig for some peppers). So tune in tomorrow for the Great Crockpot(maybe) Chili Caper......

No comments:

Post a Comment