Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tonight is leftovers!

I made a crockpot beef roast earlier in the weeks....so tonight is leftovers! I going to transform a cold hunk of roast and some yummy gravy into beef hash. This is another dish that reminds me of my childhood. Hash was my Mom's way of stretching the grocery budget, but was never Dad's favorite. Luckily, my Stevie loves it!! I will also be serving acanna, this is our family's favorite vegetable. Acanna is the first can of veggies I find when I open the pantry, or the one that falls out....lol!!! To complete the meal will be the pop-a-can biscuits I got on sale last week...got to stretch that dollar even further!! So now I am headed to walmart to cash in my free Nabisco cookie coupon, it expires today....and I CANNOT let that one go to waste!!!

1 comment: