Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Homemade" vs "From Scratch"

So the question has been asked......"do you cook EVERY night"? The answer, almost every night. The thing is, some times it is homemade and some times it is from scratch. Homemade is the way I like it, wonderful old family recipes, new and innovative creations, what ever I can throw together! But tonight was a "from scratch" night. I scratched some frozen fish sticks out of a bag, then I scratched some creamy garlic shells and sauce out of a pouch. I even scratched some tarter sauce(from Boudin King) out of a junk drawer and a few ketchup packets too!! Either way the family gets feds....homemeade just tastes so much better!! But I did a good thing and got my crockpot chili ready to go in the morning! It is in the "crock" in the fridge and will placed in the "pot" before I head out the door in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment