Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's get started!

Ok folks.....at the urging of my many fans...lol!!! Really just a few good friends, I have decided to start blogging my daily cooking. I love to cook and greatly enjoy coming up with new and different recipes to try out on my family. But our favorites are the old family recipes. I was lucky enough to learn so much from my dear Grandma Frieda before she passed away, but she did not write anything down. I had to watch what she was doing and guess the measurments. Her favorite way to cook was "just add enough till it looks right" I also have so many family recipes from my mom, Grandma Lois and many aunts and great aunts. It is time to get them into one place. So now I begin my jouney to document the things I come up with....and who knows, we might just start some new family traditions along the way.

3 comments:

  1. I love recipes and I enjoyed your blogspot. I will visit regularly.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Dale....I always enjoy your daily dinner posts so I'm happy to follow your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! This is all new for me, but I am really enjoying my cooking journal! Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete